Pokemon Go has large plans for November, they usually’re beginning as early as this week.
Earlier than November even begins, Pokemon Go will begin a four-week raid rotation on October 23, with new Pokemon featured for every cycle. This is the total raid schedule:
- October 23 – November 5: Darkrai will seem five-star raids
- November 5 – November 16: “A well-recognized Pokemon shall be returning to five-star raids,” Niantic teased in a weblog put up
- November 16 – November 24: Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion will seem in five-star raids
- November 24 – November 30: A at present unannounced raid boss will seem in five-star raids
Moreover, each Wednesday in November will see a Raid Hour occasion from 6pm to 7pm native time to advertise that week’s featured boss. Tuesdays, in the meantime, will see Pokemon Highlight Hours at 6pm native time. Every Tuesday occasion will characteristic a unique Pokemon and provide bonus rewards for particular actions.
- November 3: Cubone with double Stardust from catching Pokemon
- November 10: Jigglypuff with double XP for catching Pokemon
- November 17: Meowth with double Sweet for catching Pokemon
- November 24: Barboach with double Sweet for transferring Pokemon
Oh, and from November 1 by means of December 1, Togetic shall be out there by means of Analysis Breakthroughs. This ought to offer you one thing new to shoot for because the newly introduced Halloween occasion winds down. Lastly, a brand new Restricted Analysis occasion will kick off on November 28, however we do not know the featured Pokemon simply but.
These occasions will roll out alongside high quality of life updates including extra detailed catch info to your Pokemon (like the way you encountered, caught, or hatched them) and a refined Particular Analysis lineup that makes them much less frontloaded.
New to Pokemon Go or again after a break? This is the whole lot it’s essential know on tips on how to Mega Evolve your Pokemon.