The offline Ur-Dragon is a model of the Ur-Dragon encountered by Arisen who’re enjoying offline.
For abilities, ways and common particulars, see Ur-Dragon.
Solo Magick Archer vs Ur-Dragon (offline). No harm. Victory in 5 minutes.
Magick Rebalancer will be stacked 4 occasions with a view to double the participant’s magic assault. Seeker Bolt locks onto a number of weak spots concurrently and Sixfold Bolt can be utilized to concentrate on the final remaining hearts in direction of the top of the battle.
The offline Dragon is encountered both by enjoying with out an web connection or by choosing “play offline” within the menu settings of the sport – i.e.: Pause Menu >> Choices >> Gameplay – Connectivity (choose offline).
The offline Dragon has the identical abilities, habits and look as the net Dragon, and is accessed in the identical approach, within the Chamber of Lament. It has considerably much less hit-points, and it’s only the Arisen and their get together that contribute to its defeat.
Like the net Dragon, every encounter lasts round 10 to fifteen minutes. On returning to the battle the Dragon will reappear with the identical remaining well being from the earlier encounter; thus it’s potential to defeat this Dragon over a number of sequential makes an attempt.
|Sources: Dragon’s Dogma – ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Darkish Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the Dragon’s Dogma Signature Sequence Information, Listing of Creature Debilitation Resistances, and in-game testing.|
Sorcerer vs Ur-Dragon (offline). No harm. Victory in 5 minutes.
Wielding the Holy enchanted Hallowed Dragon archistaff, this Arisen makes use of solely Holy Targeted Bolts to slay the offline Ur-Dragon. The Arisen makes use of 4 Tagilus’s Miracles and 4 Salomet’s Secrets and techniques with a view to double the get together’s energy and magic assault for 60 seconds.
Upon defeating the offline Dragon, a big reward cache is awarded. This comprieses :
- 20 Wakestones,
- One in all three holy weapons, randomly both Ascalon, Heaven’s Key, or Volant White
- Seven further gadgets, from Wakestone Shard‘s, Ferrystones, Seeker’s Tokens, Balmy Fragrance, Gold, and presumably Rift Crystals.
All enhanced gadgets presently geared up by the Arisen could have an opportunity of being Dragonforged upon demise of the offline Ur-Dragon. The possibilities are just like and barely higher than these encountered when preventing a ‘frequent’ Drake – that’s, a 2, 10 and 30% probability to Dragonforge one-, two- and three-star enhanced gadgets respectively.
To acquire any of the opposite Ur-Dragon weapons (Mace, Archistaff, Magick Defend, Defend, Warhammer, or Longsword), the net Dragon have to be fought. The Abyssinal Armor Set and the distinctive facemasks cannot be obtained from an offline kill.
- On defeat the Ur-Dragon quickly re-creates itself:
- A rule of thumb is that if a celebration can not defeat the offline Dragon in a single spherical, it isn’t robust sufficient for the net Dragon, and is unlikely to achieve success in defeating a Grace interval Ur-Dragon.
- The offline Dragon presents a great alternative to hone abilities towards the net Ur Dragon, and has the benefit of getting an simply readable harm bar since harm to the net Dragon is normally visually negligible.
- For a high-level Arisen the offline Dragon permits straightforward ‘farming’ of Wakestones. The weapon rewards on defeat additionally command a excessive worth.
- The worth of the physique components, Wakestones, weapon and different rewards from a single kill will exceed 2,000,000 gold on common.
- The “Grace Interval” that happens when the net Ur-Dragon is defeated has no parallel with the offline model.
- A person participant’s offline Ur-Dragon counter is capped at 999 kills.
- The Messiah achievement/trophy will be obtained from defeating both the offline or on-line Ur Dragon.
- In each Straightforward and Laborious Mode, the sport mechanically switches to Regular Mode when the participant enters the Chamber of Lament to battle the net or offline Ur-Dragon. Upon exiting the Chamber of Lament, the sport’s issue will mechanically revert to the earlier issue setting.
- The Ur-Dragon has hit factors equal to 49 Chimeras, and weighs the identical as 50 of the three-headed beasts.